The Beneﬁts of Preventive Maintenance
Preventive maintenance is an important part of facilities management. The goal of a successful preventive maintenance program is to establish consistent practices designed to improve the performance and safety of the equipment at your property.
Moreover, the planned maintenance of equipment will help to improve equipment life and avoid any unplanned maintenance activity. A successful preventive maintenance program is dependent on the cooperation of all the pares involved. Engineering managers must rely on the knowledge, ideas, and contributions of all the maintenance personnel at the property.
Here are other important beneﬁts of a properly operated preventive maintenance program:
- Equipment downtime is decreased and the number of major repairs are reduced
- Beer conservation of assets and increased life expectancy of assets, thereby eliminating premature replacement of machinery and equipment.
- Reduced overtime costs and more economical use of maintenance workers due to working on a scheduled basis instead of a crash basis to repair breakdowns.
- Timely, routine repairs circumvent fewer large-scale repairs.
- Improved safety and quality conditions for everyone.
EXTINGUISHED Inc. oﬀers preventive maintenance on various system:
- Fire Protection System
- Fire Suppresion System
- Security Access Control
- CCTV Surveillance