LIQUID LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM
WATER & ACID LEAK DETECTION
The FG-NET digital unit is designed to be used for water leak detection, bases leak detection, acid leak detection and fuel leak detection. It is ideal for mission critical areas such as data centers, trading floors, semi-conductor plants. FG-NET unit can display a precise location (to the nearest meter) on a dynamic map. It detects simultaneous leaks hence avoid “a leak hide another” risk. Furthermore, the FG-NET digital unit can transmit the leak information to other LAN-connected equipments (such as BMS) via TCP/IP and JBUS/MODBUS communication protocols.
FGNET LOCATING PANEL
The FG-NET digital unit is designed to be used with all TTK digital sense cables, for water, bases, acid and hydrocarbon leak detection.
In the event of a fault on the sense cables (leak or cable break):
Primary responses from the FG-NET:
- An audible alarm is triggered and a relay is activated.
- The touch screen of the panel displays the location of the leak and details of the fault (the type of fault leak or cable break), including the time and date the fault is registered.
- Optional – integrated maps of the leak detection installation highlighting the location of the fault, available on the touch screen display of FG-NET.
Secondary advanced responses:
- Report to the BMS via a JBUS/MODBUS protocol. The FG-NET can drive dynamic drawings on the host BMS.
- Send email alerts and SNMP traps to a LAN-connected BMS, via a standard Ethernet connection.
DIGITAL SENSE CABLE
FG-EC WATER AND BASE DIGITAL SENSE CABLE:
- The TTK digital sense cable FG-EC detects and pin-points the location of water and base liquids leaks at any point along its length.
- The FG-EC sense cable is designed for the FG-SYS or the FG-NET digital units to respond intelligently in the event of any leaks of liquids.
FG-OD HYDROCARBON DIGITAL SENSE CABLE
- FG-OD is a digital sense cable for detection and location, along the entire length, of liquid hydrocarbons and liquid insoluble in water present on the cable.
- It allows multiple leak detection and location thanks to independent digital addressing, enabled by an embedded microchip in each FG-OD sense cable.
- Fast response
- Re-usable after leak detection.
- Can be installed in humid environment, as it is insensitive to water and inorganic contamination.